The Slurry Hog Wet Vacuum has been designed with the professional contractor in mind to reduce down time and increase production and profits. This vacuum is ideal for serious contractors that are looking to vacuum water and slurry from drilling and sawing and general operations on site. This vacuum can also be used dry, Hepa Filter also available on request. Full range of floor tooling available for all aplications.
Slurry Hog Features
How many vacuums have you owned that fall to pieces when dragged across site full of water? The build quality of the frame and wheels are just not man enough for the job.
Slurry Hog Specification
- 3 no 1000 watt Motors Individually switched
- 107 litre polyethylene tank.
- Easy drain rear tank hose
- Motor protected with float and anti-foaming polyester filter
- Fully protected frame with from tool carrier
- Rear Heavy duty pneumatic tyres
- Heavy duty front caster wheels
- 5 mtr heavy duty suction hose
- Heavy duty stainless steel tank
- Heavy duty aluminum floor tool
- Voltage 110 volt
- Power 110 volt
- Water lift 2230mm
- Airflow 300 Cubic Mtrs
- Current 26amp
- Dimensions Height 1130 Width 510 (Including Wheels 680)
- Depth 850 Weight 46 kg
- Sound Pressure Level 76 dba