The PAM Ove unit is used for Vertical and Overhead chipping or selective demolition.
Alongside its proven chipping productivity it has the added benefits of reducing heavy loads, vibration and silica dust on operators of traditional hand held air tools.
The meterage of productivity is 4 to 6 times greater than an operator with a hand held tool. A 16kg Pam Buster Breaker is integrated onto the PAM-OVE-35. A larger capacity PAM-OVE-65 is also available which will take a 30 kg breaker for larger demolition projects such as cooling towers. PAM OVE 35-65 can also be fitted with CP-22 & 32 Rock Drills for drilling holes in wall and overhead applications.
Benefits Of PAM
- Increased production of up to 4-6 times faster than one man due to reduced operator fatigue and greater comfort
- Fast, safe and consistent production on wall and overhead applications
- Reduced Hand Arm Vibration Risk
- Reduced costs through more efficient labour and time savings
- Operator of any age will like to operate PAM
- Vibration between 2.5 – 2.7 m/s2 depending on tooling and application
- The PAM can be operated for periods over 8 hrs per day by one operative depending on tooling