This unit is used for Vertical and Overhead chipping or selective demolition and is called the PAM Ove.
The PAM Ove has proven chipping productivity but has the added benefits of reducing heavy loads, vibration and silica dust on operators of traditional hand held air tools.
The meterage of productivity is 4 to 6 times an operator with a hand held tool. A 16kg Pam Buster Breaker is integrated onto the PAM-OVE-35. A larger capacity PAM-OVE-65 is also available which will take a 30 kg breaker for larger demolition projects such as cooling towers. PAM OVE 35-65 can also be fitted with CP-22 & 32 Rock Drills for drilling holes in wall and overhead applications.
Benefits Of PAM
- Increased production up to 4-6 times faster than one man.
- Fast, safe and consistent production on wall and overhead applications.
- Eliminate fatigue of operators, greater comfort= More production.
- Reduced Hand Arm Vibration Risk
- Reduced labour, save time = reduced costs
- Operator of any age will like to operate PAM
- Vibration between 2.5 – 2.7 m/s2 depending on tooling and application
- Pam can be operated 8 hrs plus per day by one operative depending on tooling.